CLECIM SAS takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
What sources and data do we use?
- Processing of personal data related to your use of our website.
We collect non-personal information such as your Internet browser type, operating system, and the IP address of the website from which you are linked to our site. We use this information to help us tailor our site to better match your computer settings, interests, and preferences.
Categories of personal data processed purpose of the processing:
When visiting our website, we may process the following categories of personal data
- Your contact information, such as full name, work telephone number, work mobile phone number and work email address;
- Organizational information, including job position and company name;
- Information submitted as part of a support/contact request,
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To answer and fulfil your requests or instructions;
- To contact you with information and offers concerning our products and services, to send you further marketing information
- Processing of Personal data related to your business relationship with us.
Categories of personal data processed, and purpose of the processing:
In the context of the business relationship with us, we may process the following categories of personal data of consumers and contact persons at (prospective) customers, suppliers, vendors, and partners (each a “Business Partner”):
- Contact information, such as full name, work address, work telephone number, work mobile phone number and work email address;
- Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information;
- Further information necessarily processed in a project or contractual relationship with us or voluntarily provided by the Business Partner, such as personal data relating to orders placed, payments made, requests, and project milestones;
- Personal data collected from publicly available resources (including business and employment oriented social networks and websites), integrity data bases and credit agencies; and
- Information that are legally required for Business Partner compliance screenings or export control checks, such as date of birth, nationality, place of residence and information about relevant and significant litigation or other legal proceedings against Business Partners.
We may process the personal data for the following purposes:
- Communicating with Business Partners about our products, services and projects, e.g. by responding to inquiries or requests or providing you with information about purchased products;
- Planning, performing and managing the (contractual) relationship with Business Partners; e.g. by performing transactions and orders of products or services, processing payments, performing accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities, arranging shipments and deliveries, facilitating repairs and providing support services;
- Administrating and performing market analysis or other customer activities or events;
- Contacting you with information and offers concerning our products and services, sending you further marketing messages and conducting customer satisfaction surveys;
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations), export control and customs, Business Partner compliance screening obligations (to prevent white-collar or money laundering crimes); and
- Solving disputes, enforce our contractual agreements and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Processing of personal data for direct marketing
Where and as permitted under applicable law, we may process your contact information for direct marketing purposes (e.g. trade show invitations, newsletters with further information and offers concerning our products and services) and to carry out customer satisfactions surveys, in each case also by e-mail. You may object to the processing of your contact data for these purposes at any time by writing to email@example.com or by using the opt-out mechanism provided in the respective communication you received.
Data processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purpose.
Personal data are collected fairly and for specific purposes.
- For the fulfilment of contractual obligations
CLECIM SAS processes your personal data to fulfil the contract with you or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are generally taken upon request. The actual processing depends on the respective business relationship and can include communication, correspondence, needs analyses, consulting, project execution and support, billing, payment processing as well as the execution of transactions. Without this data processing we cannot conclude or fulfil the contract.
- Based on the legitimate interest of the company
CLECIM SAS processes your data above and beyond the actual performance of the contract to protect its legitimate interests. Examples of this could be:
– To assert legal claims and for defence in legal disputes;
– To guarantee IT security and the IT operation of CLECIM SAS;
– To prevent and investigate criminal offences,
– Measures to ensure building and system security (e.g. access controls);
– Measures for managing the business and further developing services and products (e.g. commercial prospection).
If you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data for certain purposes, the lawfulness of this processing is given based on your consent.
- Due to legal requirements
In addition, we are required to process your data to comply with various statutory provisions (e.g. fulfilment of tax control and reporting obligations). This processing is of course limited to the data required to comply with the relevant statutory provisions.
Recipients of your personal data
Third parties and subcontractors:
- other affiliated companies or third parties – e.g. sales partners or suppliers – in connection with our business relationship with you;
- third parties which provide IT services to us, and which process such data only for the purpose of such services (e.g., hosting or IT maintenance and support services); and
- third parties in connection with complying with legal obligations or establishing, exercising or defending rights or claims (e.g., for court and arbitration proceedings, to regulators, law enforcement and government authorities, to attorneys and consultants).
The recipients of your personal data may be located outside of the country in which you reside. In case third parties are located outside the European Economic Area, CLECIM SAS uses guarantees that comply with the legal requirements to establish an adequate level of data protection.
Data storage and data erasure
Unless indicated otherwise at the time of the collection of your personal data, we erase your personal data if the retention of that personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or to comply with legal obligations (such as retention obligations under tax or commercial laws) or in case of legal proceedings.
Your privacy rights.
The data protection laws entitle you to specific rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you may be entitled to:
- Access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing: You have the right to have access to your personal data. Under certain conditions, you also have the right to rectification and erasure of your data. Furthermore, you have the right to restrict processing if the legal prerequisites are given.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning you under Art. 6(1)-point (e) GDPR (public interest data processing) and Art. 6(1)-point (f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a weighing of interests). If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data for advertising purposes at any time. If you object to the processing for direct advertising purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
- Right of withdrawal: If you have given CLECIM SAS express consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this consent at any time and without stating any reasons. The lawfulness of the processing of your data before your withdrawal of consent remains unaffected by the withdrawal.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You are entitled to transfer this data to other controllers. If technically feasible, you have the right to obtain a transmission from us directly to another controller.
- Questions or complaints: You can exercise your rights by contacting us directly (see the “How to contact us?” section below). You can also contact the competent supervisory authority, the French data protection authority, with questions or complaints at the following e-mail address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cnil-direct
Confidentiality / data security
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, use, or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, we use adequate physical, technical, and organizational security measures.
How to contact us?
CLECIM SAS, 41, Route de Feurs, 42600 Savigneux is the “Controller” responsible for the processing of your data.
If you have any questions or comments about CLECIM SAS data protection, you can contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the data privacy declaration